Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 January 2013

2013 Goals

I love making lists, especially when it comes to goals or "to-do" type lists.  There is nothing more satisfying that crossing off something that you have completed or accomplished.

So, ever year I take time to make a list of New Year's Resolutions, even though some of them tend to fall by the wayside (particularly the overly ambitions ones...). I still find it fun to look back on what I had written the previous year and take stock of what I have (or have not) accomplished.

So here is what I have set out to accomplish in 2013:

HEALTH
-Eat Less Processed Foods (ie. eat less crap, though I will always love you potato chips)
-Drink 8 Glasses of Water EVERYDAY (its so hard to do I find)
-Take Vitamins Daily
-Eat Breakfast Everyday
-Pack More Lunches (ie. eat less fast food at work)

HOBBIES
-Learn to Quilt (yay! I have already started a class)
-Learn to Crochet
-Read 15 Books in 2013
-Attempt to Sew a Vintage Style Dress
-Try 10 New Recipes
-BLOG MORE THAN ONCE IN A YEAR

HEART
-Be More Patient
-Be More Forgiving and Kind to Others
-Be a Better Friend (ie. less Facebooking and actually pick up the phone!)

Some goals are projects and some are just small everyday things to help me be a happier, healthier person!

2 comments:

  1. I was really bad at not eating breakfast for years (all through highschool and my early 20s), but certain changes in my health at one point pretty much necessitated it and I found it surprisingly easy to go back to eating breakfast (at least most days). I really hope the same is proving to be true for you as well, as 2013 rolls onward, and that things are going great with the rest of your goals as well.

    Happy start of May wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica, you are too sweet!

    I have been trying to be better about planning my meals and giving myself enough time to eat in the morning. Some days are better than others though :)

    ReplyDelete